Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Orientation

larreguin1larreguin1 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
Does anyone know when orientation registration will start? I keep trying to register and get the following message:

"Welcome to the Cal Poly Pomona Orientation Reservation System. The system will open registration for Fall 2016 Orientation Programs in late March. Please check our website for updates: www.cpp.edu/orientation. To contact Orientation Services, email [email protected] or call 909-869-3604."

Replies to: Orientation

• PlotixPlotix Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    @larreguin1 I just checked it and now they changed it from late march to early to mid April. I guess they are lagging behind.
  • RenterTimeRenterTime Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I don't really know about the registration....however, I know that all Fall 2016 Freshmen are supposed to attend to this orientation ~_~

Attend one of the following Summer Orientation sessions: June 28–June 30 | July 5–7 | July 12–14 | July 19–21
  • nobelcollegekidnobelcollegekid Registered User Posts: 219 Junior Member
    They are still admitting people which is why they postponed the registration.
  • wneisewneise Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    Try now. I think since they rolled all of the "Ready for Decision" applicants over to the waitlisted, orientation sign ups may be open.
This discussion has been closed.