Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Accepting Offer Help

SloCamSloCam Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Hey everyone,

I have officially decided I will be attending Cal Poly Slo next year for business administration, and I have a few questions about the steps I need to take to make my decision to attend SLO official.

I went on the Student Center and click "Accept" and filled out the emergency contact form. I thought there would be more steps to take after that, but I didn't see any. So, I was wondering what the next steps are to making my decision official? I thought I would get an email acknowledging that I accepted their offer, but I have yet to receive one. Also, is there any sort of fee/deposit I need to pay?

Cal Poly Pomona sent me an email regarding a $100 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) I would have to pay if I wanted to attend their school, and assumed SLO would send me a similar email, but I have yet to receive anything from them.

Anyone care to enlighten me a little?

Thanks.

-Cameron
This discussion has been closed.