Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

E-mail about missing documents

ElenaHart_4ElenaHart_4 Registered User Posts: 93 Junior Member
edited February 2006 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
I got this e-mail from Cal Poly~
In reviewing your application for admission to Cal Poly, we find that either we have not received all necessary documents to complete the process or we have just made a change on your application and need additional requirement(s) from you.

Please view your "To-do" list on the Cal Poly Web Portal.

If you have sent any of the required documents within the last two weeks and the documents still appear on your "To-do" list as "required," please check back in a week for any updates to your list.

Im not sure what it means. I checked my To-Do list and all it wanted was my transcipt... Did anyonoe else get this letter or know what it means...
elena
Post edited by ElenaHart_4 on

Replies to: E-mail about missing documents

• CantbeataKTMCantbeataKTM Registered User Posts: 131 Junior Member
    Yes i got that exact same thing and my mom and I were confused...I think my mom called to see what was up witht he E-mail... i'll let you know what ended up happening
  • ElenaHart_4ElenaHart_4 Registered User Posts: 93 Junior Member
    ANyone have any information about this. I got the e-mail again
  • klcklc Registered User Posts: 241 Junior Member
    Elena - I'd call admissions! It may be a stock msg, as they will want every accepted students transcripts, but the phrase "change on your application" concerns me. Be sure to ask the name of the person helping you & note the time & date you called, in case you need it for future reference. I'm sure it will work out!
This discussion has been closed.