Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Viewing AP Scores received by Cal Poly?

slimstaslimsta Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
edited April 2013 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
I've googled directions from CP's website directly and from CC, but apparently CP has updated their portal, which has thrown off their directions.

AP and/or IB scores can be viewed on the Poly Profile after they are received and processed. In order to access these scores, login to Cal Poly Portal, click on "Registration & Enrollment" tab, under "Student Course Info" click on "View My Poly Profile," and click on "View Test Credits Detail" on the upper left hand side.

^^these are the old directions, but I don't see a "Registration and Enrollment" tab. Any help? Should I just call?

----
Also, I was admitted ED for Cal Poly back in December and I sent my Partial transcripts back in January. On the Portal, it still says initiated next to the partial transcripts. Should I send another? Thanks.
Post edited by slimsta on

Replies to: Viewing AP Scores received by Cal Poly?

• Siegel3Siegel3 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I was actually thinking about this same thing! I cant recall if I had put down Cal Poly for the AP test I had taken last year as a junior...
    I will keep in eye out for where they might post this. In the case that I didnt put Cal Poly down the first time around, how would I go about resending these scores? Just through the AP Co.?
  • slimstaslimsta Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    If you call Collegeboard through AP to check your AP scores alone, it's $8. Just to call. Sending scores is another $15. I wish I could just check through the CP Portal...
This discussion has been closed.