Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cal Poly transfer Fall 2015

sb1993sb1993 Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
Hi hi! I Just wanted to start a forum because I'm obsessive. Is anyone else waiting to hear back from Cal Poly SLO as a transfer student? I'm a psych major, what about you guys? Has anyone heard anything from them yet? Who's down to keep each other updated?

Replies to: Cal Poly transfer Fall 2015

• SustenanceSustenance Registered User Posts: 121 Junior Member
    Applied with 4.0 but only 2 classes from CC done. 32 units planned and 30 units from AP exams haha! also got straight A's this fall across 17 units, but they won't look at that. I work 55 hours a week but there was no place to write that lol! I'm a business Admin major. 18 years old hahaha. I don't think I stand a chance cause Cal Poly doesn't care about special circumstances :/
  • swimdogmomswimdogmom Registered User Posts: 170 Junior Member
    edited February 2015
    @sb1993. There's already a 2014-2015 transfer thread started a couple down from your post. You probably want to jump over there to find other transfer applicants.
  • davisgirldavisgirl Registered User Posts: 150 Junior Member
    I was accepted yesterday for Fall 2015. Comparative Ethnic Studies 3.4 GPA, IGETC and assist.org courses for major complete.I was rejected as a freshman and got in as a transfer student so I am super excited!
    I did not receive email notification, just logged into MyCal portal and my decision was there. So keep checking your portal.
  • EDawgGoesToCSUEDawgGoesToCSU Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    I applied too as a transfer student. They typically will send acceptance letters in April, so gotta be patient.
  • NorCalftwNorCalftw Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    has anyone heard back yet? I'm still waiting. Comms major with a transfer GPA of 3.2.
  • AsamuelsAsamuels Registered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
    they don't look at your fall grades?
This discussion has been closed.