Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Wrong Listed High School & Class semester mixup - Help!?

JapersJapers Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
I recently got accepted into SLO (yay me!), but when I was checking through my To Do List, under the High School Transcript, it listed a different high school than I attend. The high school it listed has a similar name to the one I actually attended, but it is actually an alternative school/continuation school in the area.

So I went back and checked my application to make sure I didn't screw up anything on my part. Fortunately, CSUmentor showed that I did select the correct high school. However, I checked the entire application and saw that I listed Economics twice, once in the social science section and once in the college preparation courses; thus it appears that I took an extra semester course!

I have already emailed the admissions office about the second issue. Did I just screw myself over and should I expect to be rescinded?
This discussion has been closed.