Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Any Decisions yet?

maeroopmaeroop Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
I've received an acceptance from two other CSU's and a private school, but no word from Cal Poly SLO yet. Has anyone received any decisions yet? I heard a rumor that decisions go out by major, is that true? I am planning to major in kinesiology so if anyone has received a decision or knows anything about when they will be out please tell me! thanks :)

Replies to: Any Decisions yet?

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC Posts: 25,071 Forum Champion
    For the past several years, SLO started posting decisions Mid-February and alphabetically by Colleges, so the College of Agriculture and Environmental Science is first.
  • maeroopmaeroop Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    edited January 2017
    Thank you so much! @Gumbymom !!

I was looking at the past threads and noticed that you comment a lot, did you go to CPSLO?
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC Posts: 25,071 Forum Champion
    I am not an alumni. My older son was admitted 4 years ago (did not attend), younger son applied (not accepted) and my niece is a 2nd year at SLO so familiar with their admissions process. The very knowledgeable posters are @eyemgh and @berkeleymom4. I actually went to the other Cal Poly (Pomona).
This discussion has been closed.