Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

North Mountain - Whitney Tower

neobonzineobonzi Registered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
edited August 2006 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Does anyone have any experience with the North mountain dorms (specifically the Whitney portion)? I got a 3 person room thats supposed to be set up so theres 4 rooms sharing one bathroom and a common area shared. Anyone ever lived in somethign similar? Can you maybe gimme some info or your experiences? Thanks!
Post edited by neobonzi on

Replies to: North Mountain - Whitney Tower

• ktsaidwhatktsaidwhat Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    oh wow, i have the exact same thing. instead of whitney i am in lassen but with the exact same setup. i would like to know about that too! & did they tell you your other two roommates? because i only found out about one of them...
  • neobonzineobonzi Registered User Posts: 132 Junior Member
    Yeah i've already contacted both my roomates - AIM and Myspace. I got an email today about renting a fridge but i think the north mountain dorms already have one provided from what i read - or i might be mistaken.
  • ktsaidwhatktsaidwhat Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    yeah that is right. go free fridges/micros! or as they call it: a microfridge.
This discussion has been closed.