Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

The "in progress" classes on your application...

Jess1234Jess1234 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hey all,

I'm a transfer student and I've been conditionally admitted to Cal Poly for fall term. On my application I put that I was going to take a bio class this spring to cover that general ed area. However, being a psych major, I decided to take the physiological psychology course instead. This course also covers that specific general ed area, so I should probably be fine with that....right?

I also put down that I was going to take a humanities course, but I'm taking a business calculus course instead...the reason being is that it was needed for another college I applied for. The humanities course was just something extra that I was going to take for fun. Upon completion of this semester I will have all my general education completed and have 63 units, which fulfills the transfer requirements.

Is there a chance that my application may go into review, or possibly be denied because I did not complete the specific courses I put down on my application? Or will I be safe?

Thanks for any help!

-Jess
This discussion has been closed.