Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Junior Transfers Only

13»

Replies to: Junior Transfers Only

• j.irvin020j.irvin020 Registered User Posts: 297 Junior Member
    When do you think the next wave of notifications are going to take place infinity? And i completely understand what your saying, I don't do engineering just because i like math, but because I want to design things, and make things safe for people to walk over or drive on. I really hope I hear this week. I was told that i was going to hear within the next 7-10 days when i called friday. It was weird.
  • infinityWOLFinfinityWOLF Registered User Posts: 90 Junior Member
    I hope you hear something too. I have come to terms with my situation, I'll hear by at least April 1. From what that officialtold you, that sounds about right. Early march is usually when acceptances come out (for SDSU and Pomona at least). We'll see. I hope the transfers here soon (except the Arch students, let 'em suffer! hahaha).
    haha, i feel sorry for you having to wait till april 1st. But yeah she even told me that if i didn't hear anything by march 2nd to call her, because you should hear regardless of a decision within the next 7-10 days and that was this past friday so hopefully its true. I'm hoping what robert said was true about some of his friends got in with a 2.5 as a CE major. That seems way low, but anything is possible. Have you heard from anywhere else yet?
  • themediocrethemediocre Registered User Posts: 130 Junior Member
    Got a letter in the mail about my Waitlisted status. Might not hear whether I'm in until mid-May. Blah!
    Dang are you serious? that sucks. Hopefully you hear something from them soon
  • infinityWOLFinfinityWOLF Registered User Posts: 90 Junior Member
    If anyone wants to know about Design Village, the site just came up today:

Design Village

We have to take in consideration the existence of zombies. Weird, huh?
13»
This discussion has been closed.