Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Geography/Anthropology

geoman234geoman234 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
Any rejected from this major???
Post edited by geoman234 on

Replies to: Geography/Anthropology

• geoman234geoman234 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Or is there even anyone else who applied to this major?
  • nutellaellanutellaella Registered User Posts: 140 Junior Member
    hah yeah i'm wondering the same for wine and viticulture
  • letsgopolyletsgopoly Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    After reading this forum it seems there are very few liberal arts majors. I was accepted for anthropology but think i am going to go to arizona state b/c they have a much more established anthropology dept. any one have any current info on the less popular majors? i saw an article saying the less popular majors mt be cut due to budget cuts - what happens to those students in those majors, any ideas?
  • toscanitoscani Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    Antro is a new major at SLO and I would bet would offer you a great education...My daughter graduated in English and she loved the college of liberal arts
  • 2Leashes2Leashes Registered User Posts: 1,632 Senior Member
    My daughter's friend just got accepted for English at CPSLO. I'm glad to hear yours enjoyed the College of Liberal Arts. You don't hear much about that at Cal Poly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

toscani wrote:

Antro is a new major at SLO and I would bet would offer you a great education...My daughter graduated in English and she loved the college of liberal arts
  • toscanitoscani Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    The Dean was an English professor and she's incrediable. She was my daughter's advisor...CP also has some great faculty in Philosphy that you never hear about but they are also great...My daughter is a successful CP grad with a great job and so is her husband!
This discussion has been closed.