Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

admission status update

smallpotatosmallpotato Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
edited May 2010 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Hi! I happen to check the portal site a few times a day to see whether the stuffs on the to-do list are removed and saw this:

"You are cleared to enroll at Cal Poly pending receipt and verification of your final official transcripts."

anyone else seeing a status change regarding their status?
Post edited by smallpotato on

Replies to: admission status update

• momofmvmomofmv Registered User Posts: 595 Member
    Yep! My son's portal says the same thing. Now we are just waiting for the e-mail about SOAR dates. Things are moving along...
  • bacar222bacar222 Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    have you guys sent your final transcript?
  • ParentalUnit58ParentalUnit58 Registered User Posts: 97 Junior Member
    My son still has the comments regarding the need to send his final transcripts. Does anyone know if this is cause for concern?
  • 2Leashes2Leashes Registered User Posts: 1,632 Senior Member
    The final transcript and evidence of graduation will need to be sent in July. Since my daughter doesn't graduate until June 11, her final transcript will probably be ready sometime after that.

bacar222 wrote:

have you guys sent your final transcript?

Final Transcript Deadlines

Fall quarter 2010
    July 15, 2010 - freshman (early and regular decision)
    July 15, 2010 - college transfers

Be advised: You will not be allowed to register for classes at Cal Poly until your final transcript has been received and processed by the Admissions Office.

Transcripts -Admissions- Cal Poly
  • Socal70Socal70 Registered User Posts: 326 Member
    ^^^^How long does the process take for our final transcripts be processed once they receive it? I graduate June 11th and hopefully CP should receive it no later than July 1st.
    ^^ Can't answer you that one. But, as long as it's there by July 15th, I'm sure they'll process it in a timely manner.
  • momofmvmomofmv Registered User Posts: 595 Member
    My son graduates on June 11th as well and we will have the school send his transcripts then. It can't be done any sooner. Grades aren't out yet! I am sure there is a form for our kids to complete asking the HS to send the transcripts.
This discussion has been closed.