Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

SOAR Registration Question

xximanoobxxxximanoobxx Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
edited July 2010 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Hey guys, so my parents told me to switch our SOAR date to August 2 this morning. I went on my portal and opened the SOAR registration page and I changed the date from August 17 to August 2. After that, all of a sudden, it says that I have to pay $50 and my registration is incomplete. But then, right away, I got an email saying, "Thank you for reserving your spot at Cal Poly's 2010 SOAR Program! The description of your reservation is below:

You are confirmed to attend on Monday, August 2, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM."

Now I don't know what to do. Do I still have to pay $50 or what? :|

Thanks!
John
Post edited by xximanoobxx on

Replies to: SOAR Registration Question

• xximanoobxxxximanoobxx Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    Sorry double posting, I didn't know today's the deadline :( ugh. Pay $50 just to be safe? :(
  • momofmvmomofmv Registered User Posts: 595 Member
    It sounds like they think you just registered for the first time, not a change of the date.
    I wouldn't worry about paying at this point and call someone tomorrow. They should be able to tell that you already paid. Frustrating!

That's amazing that the Aug. 2nd date is still open. It has been closed/full in Engineering for weeks. My son and I will be there on the 2nd too! Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.