Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Cal Poly's Alcohol Awareness Survey

smallpotatosmallpotato Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Just received an email from Cal Poly with this subject: Cal Poly's Commitment to Health and Welfare... It is a alcohol awareness educational quiz for incoming students and the email said the due date is September 10. Have fun!
Post edited by smallpotato on

Replies to: Cal Poly's Alcohol Awareness Survey

• kyrorashikyrorashi Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I don't understand the follow up survey. Do we wait 45 days before we can take it?
  • Socal70Socal70 Registered User Posts: 326 Member
    I just finished the course. But what does it mean by return in 45 days?
  • NTKS17NTKS17 Registered User Posts: 549 Member
    I don't really remember, but I think you have to go back in 45 days to do some sort of follow up or response type thing. YOu don''t have to wait 45 days to do the survey though, you can do it right now if you want. Just be sure to do it before WOW...
  • capitalpmcapitalpm Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    I actually just tried to take the follow up, and the website tells me that it can't be taken before the 45 days are up. So does that mean we won't be able to participate in WOW? because now I'm not eligible to take the follow up until after school has started
  • islandgirl32islandgirl32 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    i think we just had to have the first thing done before wow, because i'm sure lots of people are gonna procrastinate that. i know i would've if i didn't do it right away... so i'm thinking we're fine if we haven't done the follow up
  • Socal70Socal70 Registered User Posts: 326 Member
    I just talked to a friend finishing up her first year here and she said as long as you completed the first part, you're all set. The post survey is optional and not many people bothered to follow up on it. =D
This discussion has been closed.