Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

UCI vs CSU Fullerton

TrigonometricTrigonometric Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited May 2012 in California Colleges
I'm looking to find a job in the financial sector once I graduate then go back for an MBA after a year of two of work experience. I've been accepted to both schools, now I'm really torn between the two because I'm not sure if prestige will play a role in job of MBA recruitment. I would really like to get some advice from someone whose been in my position before I make an apprehensive decision. I'd love to end up as financial planner some time down the road but understand it takes experience to get there. I just want to be smart about what experience I plan for. The majors I'm looking at for UCI are Business Econ w/Minor in Accounting and for CSUF, Business Admin w/Focus in Finance.
Post edited by Trigonometric on

Replies to: UCI vs CSU Fullerton

• HCOdudeHCOdude Registered User Posts: 147 Junior Member
    I think the job prospects of a UC are far greater then that of a CSU.
    Buisness is a small and new major at UCI you will have a closer realtionship with your professors, and peers.
This discussion has been closed.