Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers
Bad SAT scores, but good grades and lots of extra curricular activities. Can I still get into a UC?
So today i recieved my sat score and it was really really low. Im a really bad test taker and i recieved lower than my psat score of 1470. Anyway, i was wondering if UC s will still be able to accept me for my other achievements and high GPA.
-i have an accumulative gpa of 3.9
- has taken 2 honors classes and 2 AP classes
- ranked top 3% of my class
- captain of the badminton and golf team
- junior and senior class vice president
-co-president of Journalism club
- involved in clubs:
Filipino-American club (filam)
National honor society
California Scholarship Federation
- has over 100 hours of volunteer hours