Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Will CSU Colleges Accept Academic Renewals?

Spiritual_Butterfly84Spiritual_Butterfly84 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited September 2016 in California Colleges
I am currently at student at Grossmont College in El Cajon, California. I am currently taking classes for my major in Business Administration. The reason I'm at Grossmont College was because my grades from San Diego City & Mesa Colleges are a mess with W's, D's & F's. I have a clear chance of getting my grades change at Grossmont College so I can do my academic renewal at Mesa College. My question is will CSU Colleges accept my academic renewal when I apply to either CSU Long Beach or CSU San Diego State?

Replies to: Will CSU Colleges Accept Academic Renewals?

• Fish125Fish125 Registered User Posts: 233 Junior Member
    edited September 2016
    @Spiritual_Butterfly84 - I'm sure you have already talked with them, but, in case you haven't, I recommend talking to someone in Grossmont's Transfer Center. They work with SDSU, know the people in SDSU's admissions office, and deal with these issues all the time, and they are very familiar with CSULB, too.
This discussion has been closed.