right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Interviews for USC and UCLA Film production

CindyLeuWhoCindyLeuWho 307 replies8 threads Member
Just creating this chat because I haven't heard anyone who has gotten an invite yet.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Interviews for USC and UCLA Film production

• marietagbomarietagbo 11 replies0 threads New Member
    I recognize you from the USC chat! So cool. I just got an interview email for UCLA's Film/television production email! It was about 3pm pst today.
    · Reply · Share
  • CindyLeuWhoCindyLeuWho 307 replies8 threads Member
    I mean I would congratulate you but it is an unclear sign if getting and interview for UCLA is good or not this year. On another UCLA thread someone called the admissions office and they told them that they were doing interviews only for the people they feel need more information on/are in between on. It is another chance to prove yourself, and not getting an interview can be an indicator of being definitively denied or accepted (not in between). Unsure though, it could be different! Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • marietagbomarietagbo 11 replies0 threads New Member
    I didn't know about that -- that's so different. I could see an interview meaning uncertainty for the general college, but I'm uncertain about the film school. From what I've read you have to interview to get into UCLA's film school, although getting an interview is not a sign of admission.
    · Reply · Share
  • CindyLeuWhoCindyLeuWho 307 replies8 threads Member
    That's what I thought, and It was like that in previous years. I wasn't the one to call so maybe it still is that way, but if it was true it was referring to all schools, not just general admissions. Its all really confusing
    · Reply · Share