right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

CHANCE ME FOR UCSD STUDIO ARTS

hi! I applied to many different colleges for many different majors because I have so many different interests. For UCSD, I applied as a visual arts-studio arts major at sixth college. This is my top choice school so I really hope I get in. My SAT score was pretty low (1100) but I think I’d be fine considering the fact that I have a 4.1 GPA and a lot of art-related extracurriculars, but I’m not sure!! Has anyone heard of a situation like mine where they got in???
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: CHANCE ME FOR UCSD STUDIO ARTS