right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!

Choosing between CSULB, CSUF or CPP for Computer Science

udomskyudomsky 0 replies1 threads New Member
Greetings!

Applied with an AST from Cerritos College. Just got admission letters from CSULB, CSUF and Calpoly Pomona. I'm pretty excited and now I'm trying to rack my brain over choosing a school. I've been to all 3 campuses and have spoken to staff and students regarding their campus. I'm strongly considering CSULB right now due to the proximity plus the glowing recommendations of my friends (different major). I've also heard great things about Calpoly Pomona and their competitive engineering department (not sure how that translates to my major).

Still have not made up my mind but I was wondering if anyone here is currently going into any of the 3 as a CS major. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Choosing between CSULB, CSUF or CPP for Computer Science