right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Choosing between CSULB, CSUF or CPP for Computer Science

udomskyudomsky 0 replies1 threads New Member
Greetings!

Applied with an AST from Cerritos College. Just got admission letters from CSULB, CSUF and Calpoly Pomona. I'm pretty excited and now I'm trying to rack my brain over choosing a school. I've been to all 3 campuses and have spoken to staff and students regarding their campus. I'm strongly considering CSULB right now due to the proximity plus the glowing recommendations of my friends (different major). I've also heard great things about Calpoly Pomona and their competitive engineering department (not sure how that translates to my major).

Still have not made up my mind but I was wondering if anyone here is currently going into any of the 3 as a CS major. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Choosing between CSULB, CSUF or CPP for Computer Science