right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Transfer jc to UCI

iMoguliMogul 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited June 2009 in California Colleges
I'm going back to college this fall. It's always been my dream to attend UCI, i know it won't be easy. I live in southern California and have several options of junior colleges to get started. But they all claim the same thing "We have the best transfer rates, blah blah blah".

Does anyone know where I can find some kind of ranking system for junior/city colleges? I want to start off on the right foot. Thanks!
edited June 2009
4 replies
Post edited by iMogul on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfer jc to UCI

• 0zzy0zzy 53 replies9 threads Junior Member
    I don't think there are rankings of junior colleges ^_^.

If you are concerned about transferring, go to ASSIT and put in the junior college and then UC Irvine, then the major you plan to take. pick the school that has all the under-division classes accredited from the junior college to the university and you should be fine with that option.
    · Reply · Share
  • iMoguliMogul 1 replies1 threads New Member
    Hey thanks for the response. Um is that the correct link you intended? Because if so.... well I don't speak Italian.
    · Reply · Share
  • 0zzy0zzy 53 replies9 threads Junior Member
  • rpictonrpicton 673 replies34 threads Member
    It doesn't matter which CCC you go to. I would pick the one that's closest and has all or the majority of the prereqs for my major.

In fact, you have the possibility for guaranteed admission to UCI with the TAG program. It does depend on the major though. See UCI's site for more info:
    UC Irvine Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Fall 2009
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity