Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Financial Aid Disappeared?!!?

Tiki729Tiki729 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
Hi. I am a freshmen at Fullerton and my estimated financial aid has disappeared from my portal. Before it disappeared, I was receiving 2 grants and 2 loans. Today when I checked my financial aid rewards to accept them they were gone, and it said that I was not receiving any aid. This happened right after I got the financial aid good news hold. But it also says that I will be able to accept my financial aid after I get the awards notice through an email. Are they just updating my information and temporally took it down? Or is something wrong? I cant call the office cause they are closed till Monday...

Replies to: Financial Aid Disappeared?!!?

• jijggypoojijggypoo Registered User Posts: 63 Junior Member
    That happen to my friend last year and in the end she didn't get the financial aid she needed and boom she had to drop out and go to a CC because she didn't want to pay the full tuition but in this case I am just lying and. This also happened to me and I called them. They just said they were just reviewing the stuff. It sucks for me because I didn't know how much I had to pay before the deadline to cancel housing.. and it is still blank.
  • ramirezJramirezJ Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Did you ever solve the problem? Im having the same problem. I was also receiving two loans and two grants but all of a sudden they disappeared before i got the chance to accept them.I turned in my student financial information papers a little late. They told me I would be contacted within a month. I have not received any information about anything yet and im really worried. i already had to pay 1k because the payment deadline came up. I cant afford to keep paying money my family struggles to make.
  • intparentintparent Registered User Posts: 36,023 Senior Member
    Call them.
This discussion has been closed.