Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

2019 Spring Transfers

Replies to: 2019 Spring Transfers

• jtr1331jtr1331 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    @elaina444 It'll probably get sent to your personal email that you made the account with to apply. That's where mine went, not the student email. To check the status manually, you go to titan online/student center/application status on bottom left then click on "view more detailed information for this application" and the status will be in "comments"
  • elaina444elaina444 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    @jtr1331 thanks so much! Feeling a little better since the comment left stated "an admission decision has not been made"

Good luck to everyone!
  • HehwasezHehwasez Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Got accepted today.

Major: Business Administration with concentration in Finance
    GPA: 3.09 ; 3.19 with boost
    AA-T/AS-T?: Yes, AS for Transfer in Business Admin
    Pre-reqs: Complete
    Golden 4: Finished, C,C,C,C
    GE certification: Yes
    Local Area? Yes, Orange County
  • itzkhangitzkhang Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Just got accepted today!
    didn't recieve an email yet, just checked my portal and application status, and said I was admitted

Major: Mechanical Engineering
    GPA: 2.99
    Pre-req - Missing one, don't plan on taking it before spring 2019
    Golden 4: B,B,B,B
    Not local, from Norcal

• CSUtransfer2k19CSUtransfer2k19 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Got accepted today through my email and student portal! Honestly didn’t expect anything since I have a low gpa but there is hope for others out there if I did it!

Major: Public Health
    GPA: 2.92
    AA-T/AS-T: None. My school didn’t have one for kin so I applied as a public health major
    Pre-req: completed
    Golden 4: B,C,C, Passed AP Lang Exam
    GE Certification: Yes. Have AA in Kin. and AA in Social and Behavioral Sciences
    Non-Local: From Inland Empire
  • frankg12frankg12 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I forgot to check this forum when I got the email haha but I got accepted into Public Health like two weeks ago haha. Hope to see you guys at orientation since I already accepted lmaooo. And good luck to everyone this upcoming semester whether you go to Fullerton or somewhere else!
  • Albertv24Albertv24 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi Everyone,

I am still waiting on a decision. Is there anyone that still waiting as well. I feel a lot are getting accepted notices. I already got acceptance notice from long beach.
    @Albertv24 I'm still waiting.
    What's your major? Monday I received a notification to submit my AS-T Verification. And as of yesterday, I'm waitlisted for Long Beach.
  • curtismcacurtismca Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    @Albertv24 Still waiting as a cinema major, starting to get annoyed though. I might call next week if i don't hear back this week just to see whats up.
    @elaina444 My major is on business administration concentration in management. I also received the AS-T Verification but sent them an email that i already sent out my official transcripts when they requested it and it should say i was awarded the degree. Hopefully you get off the wait list a lot of the students don't end up going and spots open up. Good luck.

@curtismca Trust me i am getting annoyed too. I might give them a call too before the end of the week.
  • CynRe0CynRe0 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Same I got the email asking to verify my AS-T, I'm a Sociology major
    @Albertv24 Let me know how it goes if you call.
    Was just accepted today! Good luck everyone!
    Accepted today! Thanks everyone and Good Luck!
    @curtismca Congrats i guess you no longer need to know about the call. I also got accepted today. Good luck to everyone.