Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

2019 Spring Transfers

Replies to: 2019 Spring Transfers

• gdln012gdln012 Registered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    Is anyone else still waiting for a decision? I'm starting to think the next batch will receive rejection notices :(

Major: Computer Science
    AA-T/AS-T: None
    Pre-req: Completed
    Golden 4: A, B, B, C
    Not local transferring from San Diego.
  • Albertv24Albertv24 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello Everyone,

I created a discussion for which school to attend as a business major. I been accepted to both Fullerton and long beach. I would really appreciated if you comment hear your feedback.

https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/california-state-university-fullerton/2103693-csulb-csuf-or-cpp-for-business-administration.html#latest
  • Mizzy74Mizzy74 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    @gdln012 I highly doubt you'll get rejected as there are some people who have gotten accepted with a 2.0
    Don't lose hope! Fullerton was sending acceptances as late as November last year
  • justapakjustapak Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I am also awaiting a decision and quite anxious as well :(

Major: Communications Studies
    AA-T/AS-T: None
    Pre-req: Completed
    Golden 4: A, A, B, B
    GPA: 2.92
    Not local, coming from the Bay
  • KumaLBKumaLB Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2018
    Although I have already been accepted to a couple of CSU's, I am still waiting for my decision for CSUF. It seems like a couple of acceptances have already been sent out.

Major: Health Science
    GPA: 2.72
    AA-T/AS-T?: None
    Pre-reqs: Completed
    Golden 4: Finished, A, A, B, B
    GE certification: Yes
    Local Area? Yes!
    Hello Everyone,

Have you guys been asked to show GPA and units verification. Since i got accepted i got that hold.
  • KumaLBKumaLB Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Oh wow. I just got my acceptance today for CSUF ! Congrats to everyone who got accepted ! :)

@Albertv24 I have also been asked to show my GPA and units verification, but I find it strange since I submitted my official transcripts to admissions a few weeks ago. Will be giving them a call on Monday.
  • ks258855ks258855 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello Everyone:

I am curious to know if the GPA being determined to see if we are admissible is found on the TDA on Fullerton's website in the student center? I am trying to see my chances of getting into Fullerton for the Spring 2019 semester. My application is still under review unfortunately. I did receive an email (on October 1st) with a PDF letter attached (dated September 25th) telling me that they received verification of my Transfer Degree (AA-T/AS-T) being earned. I'm not sure how much longer this process might take. Any insight will be appreciated! Thank you all!

Major: Business Admin
    GPA: 2.83 (According to TDA)/Maybe 2.93 w/ AS-T?
    AA-T/AS-T?: Yes
    Golden 4: Finished (B, B, C, C)
    Local Area? Yes!
  • gdln012gdln012 Registered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    For those waiting for a decision, do you guys have items left on your to do list?
    I have nothing outstanding on my to do list at all. Keep checking everyday waiting for an update.
    I’m checking multiple times a day as well. I have nothing on my to do list.
    @KumaLB yeah i also found it weird that they are asking for unofficially transcrip after already sent the official ones.If you call can you please let me know what tell you.
    Just an update from my original post. I called the evaluations department and I self reported my GPA wrong. I finally got an elevator to look at my transcripts, and got accepted. I applied in Fall and didnt get in because the evaluator never looked at my transcripts and just assumed what i report was correct. Glad I had them look at the spring application. GPA cut off for local is 2.5

Major: Business Admin
    GPA: 2.83 (According to TDA)/Maybe 2.93 w/ AS-T?
    AA-T/AS-T?: Yes
    Golden 4: Finished (B, B, C, C)
    Local Area? Yes!
    @ks258855 Congratulations! I decided to call the evaluator as well and found out that I had the same exact issue as you. I guess I maybe skipped over a step and caused my GPA to be much lower than it should have been and they did not have my Golden 4 as well. Hopefully this pushes me into acceptance now.
    Was accepted today! Good luck to anyone still waiting!