right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Csu application mistake

So after I submitted my Cal State Long Beach application, I realized that I made some small mistakes. Like instead of writing "Algebra H," which is how my transcript wrote it, I put "Algebra 1 (H)." I also put 09-10 for a class when it was supposed to be 08-09 according to my transcript.

I already emailed the admissions office and told them of my mistake when I realized that it will take my application 2 weeks to actually arrive at their office. So I am guessing they will probably say that they have not received my application and to request a change once my app actually arrives, but I was wondering if I should go through all the trouble to change such minor mistakes?

I know major mistakes and lying can ruin your chances of getting accepted, but will they not accept me for small, honest mistakes like the ones i made?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Csu application mistake

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity