I am a Senior now but in 10th grade I got a D in my second semester of World History. I turned in an unofficial transcript when I applied to CSU and got accepted. I did take time to redo the course but was unable to finish. As I have now Graduated from High School I ended up sending my final official transcript to the school I choose. With that being said I am well aware that my D is still in the grade book and will forever more stay that way. I told my family but my sisters and brother still insist that I check with a counselor to see if the cal state i got in and accepted will still accept me into there school. I know that the school will take me out of their school and I will have to apply to a community college to transfer. They think I should wait to hear from the CSU and talk to my high school counselor. Although I am still going to talk to my counselor I am still going to apply to community college just in case.
There is a lot of pressure and stress right now. Please let me know your opinion on the matter. (I accepted Cal State LA)
*Facts to know*
- Want to major in Film and minor in business
- 2 sisters, 1 brother
Oldest sister graduated from UC Berkeley with a bachelor in math and dance and also went to Stanford for her Masters to gain her teachers credential.
Second oldest sister went to Santa Monica community college but has just graduated and will transfer to attend CSUN this fall.
Only brother is attending Cal State Dominguez Hills as a computer science major.