right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Tiny Mistake on CSU Application

So I'm a senior in a Bay Area High School, submitted my CSU application like 2 weeks ago and today I just checked my application again and realized I forgot to add a class in my Senior year for in the High School Transcript section. So I have Democracy in the Fall Semester and then it switches to Economics in the future Spring Semester. The class that I forgot to add was Economics. You'd think they realize it was a common mistake and just automatically fix it for me?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Tiny Mistake on CSU Application

• LindagafLindagaf 11568 replies611 threads Super Moderator
    I’d just contact admissions and explain the mistake. Ask them to add that info.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 31317 replies532 threads Forum Champion
    Hopefully one of the schools is not Cal Poly SLO. They have strict guidelines on what changes they will accept once the application has been submitted.
    We are not able to accept changes to grades or coursework, including your twelfth-grade schedule or self-reported GPA.

Contact admissions to make sure an omission is not treated the same as a change.
    · Reply · Share
  • AMCdadAMCdad 337 replies7 threads Member
    Economics is usually a required A-G class. I would not assume that anyone would fix it for you. As stated above, reach out and explain the situation.
    · Reply · Share
  • CalvinNotHarrisCalvinNotHarris 1 replies1 threads New Member
    Update: Good news, they all said the type of mistake I made won't affect my admission. THANK GOD
    · Reply · Share