right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Accepted into CSU Fullerton - was it a mistake on their part?

Hello,

I just found out that I was accepted into CSU Fullerton as a Pre-Business major. The thing is I was declined by the other CSUs I applied to due to being CSU Ineligible. Apparently, the oral communication course I put down did not fulfill the Golden Four Requirement for it. I was denied by SDSU straight up. Denied by CSU Chico and SJSU for being CSU Ineligible for the above reasons. My question is: Did CSU Fullerton make a mistake admitting me or did they accept the course as having fulfilled the oral communication golden four requirement. I am confused, yet happy I got in. Any information on what happened or what will happen would be greatly appreciated.

I was fully expecting to have to apply again this November.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Accepted into CSU Fullerton - was it a mistake on their part?