Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

CSULB Housing?

tutudragon16tutudragon16 Registered User Posts: 158 Junior Member
I realize odds may be few for a response, but I was just curious about how dorms in CSULB seem to be.

If accepted I'm thinking International House, if only because the idea of having a roomate from a different country I would think of as so amazingly fascinating and cool.

So if any of you have and informoation or opinion or personal expereince to say about this or any of the other CSULB dorms, that'd be most appreciated!
Post edited by tutudragon16 on

Replies to: CSULB Housing?

• xeyriexeyrie Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    I applied to CSULB too. I researched the dorms and the pictures and all seem pretty nice and decent. But apparently many ppl who have lived there thinks its horrible. CSULB Dorms also received a B- as a "grade" for their dorms. >< I like the idea of international house but if i get accepted, any residence hall would work! loll. I'll have to experience it personally to decide whether its really a "B-". I hope we both get in! =]]
  • tutudragon16tutudragon16 Registered User Posts: 158 Junior Member
    ohh yes definitely. i can't wait until next month. apparently most hear early February from what ive seen.

yeah ive combed the internet like mad about everything i could involving their housing. hoping to hear first hand what people think of the whole situation eventually.
This discussion has been closed.