Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

CSULB vs. Cal Poly Pomona - Fashion Merchandising program

BearikaBearika Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
Anyone know which program is better for Fashion Merchandising majors at CSULB or Cal Poly Pomona?

So far I've been accepted to Cal Poly and I'm waiting on CSULB's response. Although CSULB is My #1 choice, I wanna make sure that I'm making the right decision.
Post edited by Bearika on

Replies to: CSULB vs. Cal Poly Pomona - Fashion Merchandising program

• ndirish345ndirish345 Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    Go to each departments website and compare. Each department will have their own unique programs. Chose the one that fits you the best
  • CEinCaliCEinCali Registered User Posts: 151 Junior Member
    Cal Poly Pomona, but don't listen to me because I go there XD

In all seriousness, I'd listen to what ndirish345 said: investigate and compare. I'd try to talk to former alumnus and see what they do/did with their degrees. The only thing I can say, that I've personally witnessed at CPP, is that since we have a "learn by doing" pedagogy, fashion merchandise students make garments that are sold at the Farm Store and Bookstore at Cal Poly. (I have some t-shirts and sweatshirts I bought from there =D) Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.