Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

CSULB Fall 2018 Transfer Thread

1171819202123»

Replies to: CSULB Fall 2018 Transfer Thread

• birsenbirsen Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone recieved this e-mail? I was wondering if that means my acceptance is not conditional anymore. Since it does not state it.
    Thank you

Congratulations!

Greetings from The Beach. After a review of the transcripts you provided, we have verified your admissions eligibility. It is my privilege to extend to you an invitation to become part of the California State University, Long Beach community for the Fall 2018 semester. You are offered admission to Civil Engineering BS. Your acceptance should be a source of pride to you and your family. The attached letter also congratulates you on this important milestone.
  • lynsnicketlynsnicket Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    @birsen yes, i think it means that you're really in now
  • TheCrookedSourceTheCrookedSource Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
    hi everyone,
    I started a subreddit titled r/BigWestBasketball where we talk about news surrounding basketball in the conference. If you want to talk basketball with other fans of the big west come check it out!
  • miacglmiacgl Registered User Posts: 26 Junior Member
    COTA students attending SOAR?
  • sc13251sc13251 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    How did you guys send your transcript to them so fast?
  • lulu1115lulu1115 Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    @12baymax05 @bruvvvvv Do you guys go to Long Beach? I'm transferring for the same major in the fall. Did you guys have lower division complete before transfer? I have everything done already, but I'm currently enrolled in physiology if I were to not pass physiology I'm sure I will, but if I didn't what does that mean? Could I take it there, or does it have to be done prior to transfer?
  • lulu1115lulu1115 Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    @BurntT0ast Did you find out if you drop a class what the effect would be?