Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

CSULB SOCIAL WORK FAL 2018

Replies to: CSULB SOCIAL WORK FAL 2018

• simbaa.hsimbaa.h Registered User Posts: 24 Junior Member
    @priscilla113 @elle93 I emailed a transcript evaluator from CSULB, and she said her apologies, the due date is actually April 15th, for transcripts, as shown on our to-do checklist. I also called enrollment services and they said the due date is April 15th as well. The email had a mistake. I looked and the correct due date is there! We will be fine! Hopefully LBCC pulls through!
  • elle93elle93 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    Thank you so much! You're amazing! Did you sign up for day or evening classes?
    I called today and a guy answered and said that I can mail the transcripts today and if theyre post marked with todays date or tomorrows date we'll be fine. He said he is not aware of an April 15th date though
    Hey guys, so I just got a new acceptance email with transcript due date of April 15th !
    @elle93 Youre welcome! I signed up for day classes, and I got the new acceptance email as well! So we're good!
  • priscilla113priscilla113 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey guys! Thanks so much for the info! I got the email too. I sent my transcript this morning and paid $25 extra for it to be delivered overnight so that’s hilarious HAHA
  • priscilla113priscilla113 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    Also, are you guys staying in dorms? Do you know which is the best to pick? I have no idea.
    @priscilla113 I am not staying in the dorms! I live in Long Beach
    Hey guys, have your transcripts been received? I personally turned mine in on March 28th. They are still pending. :\
    Also, have you accepted the offer to enroll in the Social Work program???
  • 1009Diana1009Diana Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I went personally to drop off my transcripts on March 28th also, and have yet to hear from them. I called two weeks after since on myCSULB portal it was still on my to do list and all they said is that it will take about 3 weeks for transcripts to get reviewed and then it will get updated on the student portal. But 3 weeks have passed and I haven't heard from them either. Please let us know as soon as you hear from them. I will do the same.
    I haven't heard from them as well. I turned mine in during the last week of March. I have't accepted the offer yet, I'm going to wait until after my transcripts have been received, since they payment isn't refundable. I just want to be double sure!
    I haven't heard from them as well. I turned mine in during the last week of March. I have't accepted the offer yet, I'm going to wait until after my transcripts have been received, since they payment isn't refundable. I just want to be double sure!
    Update: my transcripts were reviewed and checked off my to-do list as of Tuesday.
    Update! So I just received an email from them and it says that my transcripts have been reviewed and verified and so my invitation for admission to CSULB has been confirmed.
    Therefore, check your email everyone and good luck!