right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Upcoming changes to the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

CSULB - Waitlist

CHCH 1 replies1 threads New Member
I received a letter stating that I would hear at the end of the month. Does that mean I'm wait-listed? What's the chances for waitlisted students that are not local?
7 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: CSULB - Waitlist

• GumbymomGumbymom 28498 replies190 threadsForum Champion UC Forum Champion
    Does the letter state you are waitlisted or just your decision is pending? Did you check your portal for a decision?
    · Reply · Share
  • CHCH 1 replies1 threads New Member
    It just states a decision is pending.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom 28498 replies190 threadsForum Champion UC Forum Champion
    You are not waitlisted. Your decision is just that pending meaning no decision as of yet. Hang in there and hopefully you will get some good news soon.
    · Reply · Share
  • SweetCaliforniaWeather-12SweetCaliforniaWeather-12 358 replies4 threads Member
    I still havent received my decision. i really want to know if I got in or not, where can I reach them at? (Which email)
    · Reply · Share
  • clumsy915clumsy915 48 replies11 threads Junior Member
    I haven’t heard back either. Unfortunately if you contact them, theyre gonna tell you to wait and that you’ll hear back by April 1. Just know that you’re not alone. I’m not sure who you can contact, maybe ask your counselor to call for you.
    · Reply · Share
  • NkwsdadNkwsdad 14 replies0 threads New Member
    When replying to the waitlist is it best to just answer the questions or do you say more?
    · Reply · Share
  • NkwsdadNkwsdad 14 replies0 threads New Member
    When replying to the waitlist is it best to just answer the questions or do you say more?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity