right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Second Bachelors - CSULB Mechanical Engineering

froyofroyo 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello Everyone,

I graduated from UCLA in 2017 with a major in Geography and a minor in GIS but I decided to return to community college to finish prerequisites in the fall of 2018 to apply for a second bachelors at CSULB. I completed Pre-Calc, Calc I, Calc II, Engineering Physics I and CS 101 as well as the other golden four requirements except speech (which I’ll be taking this winter intercession). My concern is I tried to get ahead and take Calc III and Physics II but due to financial issues I had to work more and couldn’t pass those classes which resulted in me receiving two D’s. I am planning on retaking those courses in the Spring semester but I’m wondering if I’d be okay since those courses aren’t technically required for transferring? I tried contacting them for weeks and nobody is getting back to me. Thanks!
edited December 2019
0 replies
· Reply · Share