Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transfer Fall 2008

CaliforniaKittyCaliforniaKitty Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
Did anybody who applied as a transfer get their admission decission yet? I am getting really nervous!
Post edited by CaliforniaKitty on

Replies to: Transfer Fall 2008

• purpleubepurpleube Registered User Posts: 136 Junior Member
    I'm still waiting. I wonder why they take so long compared to the other CSUs I applied to (Pomona, Fullerton, SDSU) who have already given me their decisions.
  • CaliforniaKittyCaliforniaKitty Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    I talked to them a couple days ago and they said they only started working on transfer applications since last week (making decisions). So I hope we find out really soon!
  • FinkyFinky Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    I got accepted over a month ago. I applied on November 15, if that makes a difference.
  • CaliforniaKittyCaliforniaKitty Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    Cool, Finky! I applied as international student, some of my work is outside of the US. But right now I have been finishing the rest of my GenEd at community college. So, I guess it makes my case more "complicated". Also, I applied on the first day the application became available and they evaluated my foreign work pretty fast. Hopefully I will hear from them soon.
    Are you planning to attend? What is your major?
    Best wishes.
  • FinkyFinky Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Long Beach is my 4th choice. I applied to a couple of private schools and UCLA. Poli Sci is not as strong at LB, so the other schools look better on a law school app.
This discussion has been closed.