Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Submitting documents "directly"

limcs92limcs92 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited December 2012 in Canada
I'm applying to UBC outside of Canada and they've asked me to send my transcripts "directly to our office from the issuing institution".

How do I tell my schools/colleges to send the documents directly? Should they send it by regular mail and include a return address? Or are there any specific procedures involved?
Post edited by limcs92 on

Replies to: Submitting documents "directly"

  • kc0208kc0208 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    you are supposed to order the transcript from your school's office. After you ordered, they will give u a letter envelope with ur transcript in it or sth, which you will then be responsibile to put UBC's address on it and mail it.
This discussion has been closed.