I'm tending to major in CS. I got accepted by University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Waterloo and still waiting for University of Toronto's decision. I've nearly completed all the UW-Madison's moving procedures.
I'm pretty freaked out these days because the departing time is coming. I don't care about the amount of money I have placed on UW-Madison's deposit. If I'm advised to go to Canada's U, I'm willing to throw that money away if necessary.