Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

MasterCard foundation program

carte-blanchecarte-blanche Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
I'm planning on applying to the MasterCard foundation program offered at University of Toronto, University of British Columbia and McGill this fall for their undergraduate Engineering physics an applied physics courses. Since there aren't many MasterCard scholars I couldn't find out much about how competitive the award and my chances of getting it since I'm a straight A student. Also If you're one of the MasterCard scholars or you know one I'd like to know more about their funding. I know that it shall cover up my full expenses with tickets and books included but not much is mentioned about the amount of money you'd receive for the living expenses nor about the dorms or meal plans. In University of Toronto we're offered to live in either Woodsworth or New College but nothing else. Shall expect a single or double room?
This discussion has been closed.