Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Online accounts

yelle85Ayelle85A Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
edited February 2009 in Carleton College
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering when I should expect notification of my username/password for my online account.

Thanks!!
Post edited by yelle85A on

Replies to: Online accounts

• EveryWhichWayEveryWhichWay Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
    I was wondering the same thing. According to the Carleton Log-in Page, they send you a PIN, which you then use to access your online account. Do they e-mail you, or is it sent via snail mail?
  • HollyloveHollylove Registered User Posts: 421 Member
    It's sent via snail mail...I don't know when you can expect it though, sorry :)
  • saaammiesaaammie Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    I think I got mine by email...
  • yelle85Ayelle85A Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    Thanks for the responses everyone! I actually received it today, though :) Yay Carleton!
  • EveryWhichWayEveryWhichWay Registered User Posts: 40 Junior Member
    yelle85A did you get your PIN via snail mail or e-mail? I still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm going to have to call and ask if they have received my application. You would think that if you apply online via CommonApp, and the status says Downloaded: 1/15/09, that a month would be enough time to process it.
  • yelle85Ayelle85A Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    it was snail mail, i think. yeah i would just call them -- good luck! i doubt it's a big deal though, and i don't think they'd hold anything against you if something was missing. these people are by far the nicest i have ever spoken to on the phone :)
This discussion has been closed.