after looking through the highlights about the class of 2012 profile, i am really discouraged...
* Wrote, directed, and edited a film that was screened at New York City’s New Filmmakers short film series.
* Authored a geology research paper on seismites that was published in a geo-physicists’ peer-reviewed journal.
* Worked as a facilitator in Bali during a five-day Initiative for Peace conference for victims of the Timor Leste civil war.
* Won gold medals in six events at the 2007 U.S. Canoe Association nationals.
* Traveled 9,500 miles across the United States conducting interviews for a guidebook for teenagers dealing with relatives diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
* Played the violin at the White House, the National Zoo, an Orioles baseball game, and in Iceland.
* Competed in pairs skating at the 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
even though they're just highlights, they scare me. ahhhh!
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE
at least i played the violin in china...HA, TAKE THAT