Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How often does Carleton send college mail?

notan_oxymoronnotan_oxymoron Registered User Posts: 170 Junior Member
edited May 2010 in Carleton College
Usually, I get an email from them at the beginning of every month. I haven't gotten anything lately though. I guess they're busy with admissions and things.
I just miss hearing from them. Plus, the calendar they sent a while ago is officially outdated. It's quite sad.

Oh dear. I think I'm turning into a college stalker. And a clingy one at that :P
Post edited by notan_oxymoron on

Replies to: How often does Carleton send college mail?

• reesezpiecez103reesezpiecez103 Registered User Posts: 1,246 Senior Member
    I also noticed that they've been kind of quiet lately, but I'm sure they're just busy with admissions. I do share, however, your love of all mail from Carleton, so no worries about the stalker thing. :)
  • eyevandeyevand Registered User Posts: 63 Junior Member
    I haven't received anything from them since my Fedex'ed acceptance letter...

I've sent in my enrollment forms, hopefully I'll hear from them again soon! Can't wait!
  • breakfastbreakfast Registered User Posts: 91 Junior Member
    you guys are right--it is super busy around the admissions office right now, but just sit tight. i'm sure more will be coming soon.
  • angelsolis18angelsolis18 Registered User Posts: 120 Junior Member
    Has anyone gotten anything yet. I'm really anxious to get any mail from Carleton about next year. My senior year here is almost over.
  • fireflyscoutfireflyscout Registered User Posts: 5,440 Senior Member
    If they follow past history, you'll probably get something by the end of the month.
    I called admissions to make sure that they got my deposit, since I hadn't heard anything. The woman I spoke with said that something would be coming out in mid to late May.
  • sunmachinesunmachine Registered User Posts: 824 Member
    My son got the letter (with the bumper sticker!) confirming receipt of his deposit; nothing else, so far.
    Now I'm paranoid. I sent in my deposit almost two weeks ago, and I haven't gotten anything yet...I want the bumper sticker! Oh well. :)
  • imbri3imbri3 Registered User Posts: 100 Junior Member
    I heard they were a little slow with the sending out bumper stickers, so don't worry :) Maybe call just to make sure they got it though, if you want.

What I'm really excited for is my offical Carleton email address... but apparently that doesn't come until wayy later.
    I know! I tried to join the Carleton network on facebook...only to discover that you need your Carleton email address. Alas, foiled again.
  • Youdon'tsayYoudon'tsay Registered User Posts: 19,331 Senior Member
    DS got his Carleton bumper sticker yesterday. Phew. It was a relief as he was at the PO on May 1 hoping to see for himself the postmark, but the guy said the envelope wouldn't allow him to stamp it like ds expected. We were just hoping all went as planned.
This discussion has been closed.