Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Financial aid for returning students

theater momtheater mom Registered User Posts: 535 Member
edited November 2010 in Carnegie Mellon University
When my daughter was a prospective student, it seemed every link I followed led to info about FA for returning students. Now, however, I can't find anything on the subject. Probably too early, I guess, but is there any info out yet? If not, when does it appear?
Post edited by theater mom on

Replies to: Financial aid for returning students

• mom2012and14mom2012and14 - Posts: 888 Member
    She will receive an email reminder.
    But the drill is simple-- submit a FAFSA and the online CMU form (when it become available sometime in Feb/March), your 2010 tax forms-- all by April-ish for returning students.

The package will be presented sometime in May/June. D got her sophomore package in June and her Junior Package arrives in early May. Packages were pretty similar to fresh year - our EFC unchanged.

It's not as big a rush as it was for entering freshman. So finish your taxes at leisure this year!

Watch the HUB in March for reminders about forms. There will be a link about returning students.
This discussion has been closed.