Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
njcarpetbaggernjcarpetbagger Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
edited January 2006 in Carnegie Mellon University
So I'm taking a nap and I wake up to find that someone from admissions had called me while I was sleeping. On my notification page, it says that it was a MSC call and my mom said that someone had questions to ask me. Does anyone know what this means? Is this going to be like a phone interrogation? More importantly, is it a bad sign?
Post edited by njcarpetbagger on

Replies to: calls

• TooyaTooya Registered User Posts: 271 Junior Member
    Good sign, most likely. I had the same type of situation....

chances are they are reviewing your application and deciding about accepting you or not. They may give an alternative option of a major... just remember they wouldn't call you to flat out reject you. Too many of those... Instead, they would call to find out if they should, or give a suggestion of applying to another major.
  • njcarpetbaggernjcarpetbagger Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
    Ah, I'm stupid. MSC is making student connections. So, it's all good. My mom doesn't know what she's saying at 1 AM haha. Thanks for your input.
This discussion has been closed.