Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Interviews

chocolateluvr88chocolateluvr88 Registered User Posts: 827 Member
Are interviews necessary to get into Case? Does Case recommend interviews? I have visited campus, and would prefer not interviewing. Would I be at a disadvantage?
Post edited by chocolateluvr88 on

Replies to: Interviews

• stupidestofthesmartstupidestofthesmart Registered User Posts: 450 Member
    i would also like to know if interviews help in admissions to the ppsp program
  • celebrian25celebrian25 Registered User Posts: 15,373 Senior Member
    I *thought* they said on their website that interviews are recommended, though not required. Not sure though :confused:
  • lkf725lkf725 Registered User Posts: 4,781 Senior Member
    My son had no interview, and was accepted with $$$. We did attend a large group open house, though, and we did sign in. Maybe that was showing enough interest for them.
  • The MomThe Mom Registered User Posts: 412 Member
    My son did not interview either, nor did we attend any open houses. He applied EA last fall, was accepted, received large merit scholarship. I honestly don't think the interview helps or hurts an applicant.
  • spikemomspikemom Registered User Posts: 685 Member
    We have not visited yet but DS attended a presentation and then later had a local interview. He is applying EA to Case. If you don't want to interview I would be very sure they know you visited.
This discussion has been closed.