Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Official Case Western Reserve University Early Action 2017 Thread

Replies to: Official Case Western Reserve University Early Action 2017 Thread

• weinsteineweinsteine Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    any chance it could be today?
  • ProudpatriotProudpatriot Registered User Posts: 1,502 Senior Member
    My son is a freshman and his scholarship offer came with the acceptance letter.
  • freedom2succeedfreedom2succeed Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    So did not everyone get a login to the portal. I never got it the email to create my portal, but i also never got an email saying my application was incomplete. Should I still expect a decision on December 15th?
  • GreekGeek94GreekGeek94 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    Freedom, I emailed my admissions officer and he sent me the email again. You may have deleted the original email by accident like I had.
  • goblue13goblue13 Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    Decisions are being released on Saturday, just got the email! :)
  • unicameral2013unicameral2013 - Posts: 830 Member
    I got it too! If anyone didn't, here's the content:
    Dear ______,

As winter break approaches for many students, I know that excitement and anticipation is growing among our Early Action applicants. I'm writing this quick note to let you know how and when we plan to provide admission notification to students who have applied under the Early Action plan.

By now, you should have received instructions for activating your CWRU Network ID and checking the status of your application online. (We have provide these instructions again below.) On Saturday, December 15, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to the secure webpage with your Early Action admission status. We'll begin sending these e-mail notifications around 12 pm EST. Students who have been offered admission will also receive written notification of their admission the following week. Those students who are not offered admission will not receive an additional written notification unless they request it after checking their status online.

Thank you again for your interest in Case Western Reserve University. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission via e-mail at [email protected] or telephone at 216.368.4450.
    Best Regards,

Bob
  • freedom2succeedfreedom2succeed Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    Just found out I accidentally put RD on my supplement not EA. I'm so frustrated
  • LeagueofLegendsLeagueofLegends Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    What other schools are you guys applying to?
  • Jazmine1423Jazmine1423 Registered User Posts: 451 Member
    I applied to all of my schools already:
    Wesleyan
    Washington university in St. Louis
    SUNY Binghamton
    SUNY Albany
    Macaulay at Hunter College
    umbc
    Case western

Already heard back from two:
    Hartwick college(accepted with 26,000 a year merit aid)
    Northeastern(accepted- honors program and university scholars I.e. full tuition scholarship)
  • ccuser36ccuser36 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    Decisions come out tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!
  • rochester123rochester123 Registered User Posts: 99 Junior Member
    Get excited, all EA applicants! We will know the decision in the next hour or so. Good luck to everyone!

I think I will be accepted to CWRU! How about you?
  • unicameral2013unicameral2013 - Posts: 830 Member
    Pssssst someone make one of those pages where you post your stats! 1 hour to go. I think I've got a good shot at acceptance.
  • woahbilly24woahbilly24 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Good luck Everyone!!
  • WendeliWendeli Registered User Posts: 220 Junior Member
    Whoot got accepted. Scholarship award is given on the acceptance letter. AND FREE T-SHIRT D: sorry more excited about the t-shirt than the school because I was looking for a bit more aid. It's almost 12 but you can check on your student account and click on the update to see if you've been accepted or not.
  • prcxc924prcxc924 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Accepted with a University Scholarship!
This discussion has been closed.