Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Humanities at CWRU?

2»

Replies to: Humanities at CWRU?

• guy1234guy1234 Registered User Posts: 203 Junior Member
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but humanities and social science majors get A TON of attention from professors here. I had two professors offer (didn't even have to ask!) me to join their research projects within the first two months. All of my classes are below thirty kids. And probably most importantly, Case does NOT cut short their humanities and social science funding just because there is not many students. Therefore, there is a lot of independent research money, internship opportunities, job opportunities, study abroad openings, and other activities that humanities/social science people can easily take advantage of solely because there is not a ton of competition. In my opinion, Case is one of the few top schools where you can both get a top notch education and not feel like a small helpless fish in a big pond, especially when it comes to humanities/social sciences.
2»
This discussion has been closed.