Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
13»

Replies to: chances?

• WS17WS17 Registered User Posts: 663 Member
    Perhaps you already know this - Dartmouth's summer reading assignment for FR is the same book as Case is using, "Mountains Beyond Mountains". [highlight]BUT[/highlight] I don't know if Tracy Kidder will speak at Dartmouth as he will at the CWRU freshman convocation.
  • mamamama Registered User Posts: 76 Junior Member
    Hi MTbigsis The info is much appreciated and helpful. Right now D practice schedule is about the same..doubles 2 or 3x per week,
    5-6 evenings depending on meets etc. Sounds like a great group, congrats on your season and thanks!
  • swimmerkpswimmerkp Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    WS17- I didn't know that! I haven't been keeping up on Darty after the whole selection time. Maybe he's just coming to Case : ) Go Spartans!
    MTbigsis- Were you on campus March 24-26? I was on a recruiting trip that weekend with the swim team. Maybe I met you?
  • MTbigsisMTbigsis Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    Hi swimmerkp! My first name is Elyse...I met a lot of prospective swimmers, but I left for home on March 25, so I'm not sure if I got to meet you...did you stay with the top of the hill swimmers/bottom of the hill swimmers, or freshman swimmers? Anyway hope you are having a great summer! I am working at Orientation 2B and the Welcome Days sections...plus lots of my best friends are on the team, so I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point!
  • swimmerkpswimmerkp Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    Elyse, I stayed with Becky Davis at the top of the hill and played water polo with a bunch of the swim team. I'm going to Orientation 2. Hope to see you at the Welcome Days!
  • MTbigsisMTbigsis Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    Awesome! I just ran into Becky yesterday at the pool :-) Water Polo games on Fridays are the best :-D. I'll see ya at Welcome Days, they are a lot of fun!
13»
This discussion has been closed.