GPA: 3.0 Unweighted. School only offers one set of classes. No Aps or honors
Freshman year messed me up!!! But did great sophmore and junior year.
SATs: Math: 680 Reading: 650 Writing: 620
Will take SAT 2s in physics and math 1C
Will take ACT
My school doesn't rank
Race and Gender: African American (my dad is Nigerian) and Male
Im from Boston,MA
Main ECs (I have more but not important):
Theater Work Fall of 2005- Spring 2007
-was featured in The raisin in the sun and took part of the Shakespeare competition. Also was an actor in our own school plays such as Injustices in our world and I dwell in possibility.
BU U-design Summer of 2005
-Made robots using the Lego mindstorm kit.
-We programmed our robots to do challenges such as sumo wrestling and a maze.
President and Co-Chair Fall 0f 2006-Spring of 2008
- Being President of class, I made sure that the Class of 2009 and the faculty kept a good relationship.
- I made sure that our class was being heard and we had somewhat of a say how the school ran.
-I helped with fundraising as well.
MIT SEED Academy Fall of 2005- Spring 2008
- A Saturday Engineering Enrichment Discovery ( thats what SEED stands for by the way), we would learn engineering disciplines such as aerospace and civil engineering every Saturday and make a final presentation at the end of the semester.
CITYterm Spring of 2008
- Founded by David Dunbar (editor of Empire City), it is a semester boarding school in Dobbs Ferry that engages it students in the history, literature and culture of New York City.
- Projects that we have done so far is make homes for an issue that should be addressed (my group did health) and make a presentation of the Brooklyn bridge, but had to have somewhat of an abstract component ( I made a physical representation of the bridge, but I had famous Brooklynites on it such as Woody Allen and Jay Z).
-For more info, please go to cityterm.com
BU Professor Fall of 2008-
-Every time I get a chance, I discuss and engage in an engineering topic. We previously have done circuits and now we just finished our fuel and solar cell car.
Founder of Alegbra project
-High performing math students help freshman with math.
Cross Country 2 years
UMASS amherest (spelling error....probaly)