Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chapman Fall 2019 Transfers

Replies to: Chapman Fall 2019 Transfers

• transfer2019stutransfer2019stu Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    Also, for those applying to Film Production as a transfer... Apparently Dodge requires film transfers to do three years instead of two (their curriculum is structured in this way). Just a heads up
  • MoizzzzzzMoizzzzzz Registered User Posts: 21 Junior Member
    Anyone attending the thing this Saturday?
  • acceptmeplz376acceptmeplz376 Registered User Posts: 107 Junior Member
    @Moizzzzzz nah. I live locally so I've visited the campus a lot with my parents since my mom went there/to visit friends and don't want to be stuck in the rush (or wake up that early lol).
    I talked to a friend too and they said that day is fine to miss, in fact it's usually a lot of first time freshmen.
    It's useful if you want to live on campus and haven't seen the residence halls but I saw that on discover Chapman day and already submitted my housing application so I'll just go to orientation.
    @Moizzzzzz Also if you're local and want to meet with financial aid it's better to go another day since they're going to be packed on Saturday. They're open till 5 pm M-F! You should get your financial aid package soon so if you have any questions after that just make an appointment or walk in.
  • transfer1919transfer1919 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    How long after sending a mid term report did you guys hear back?
  • Kara22Kara22 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Accepted April 9th, communication studies. GPA: 3.8... I submitted my midterm report on April 1st. Does anyone know of any facebook chats or groups for transfers? Coming from Boston, Mass and looking to meet some people before moving in!
  • jaleanhjaleanh Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey guys! where exactly do we find the user name and password to log in. I got accepted not too long ago and I just wondering where to find that.
  • CaTransfer22CaTransfer22 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    edited April 10
    Any Film Production majors find out if they were accepted or not yet?
  • lolallama23lolallama23 Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    I heard back yesterday! I got accepted as undeclared even though I applied as Communications
  • ilovechicken1236ilovechicken1236 Registered User Posts: 27 Junior Member
    @Kara22 i dont think there are any transfer groups considering that we are all in different majors, living in different places, etc. i am a communications major tho so i bet we will have some classes together, im a girl btw, ik my name is wack
    @kara22 @ilovechicken1236 hey im a girl too so yay more girls! And im an SCC major so a lot of those classes overlap with communication majors so im sure we'll have some classes together too. I just joined the general class of 2021 group but besides that nothing :/ I followed the school of comm on ig though
    @jaleanh if it's been longer than 2 weeks (especially if you've paid your deposit, but regardless if it's been longer than 2 weeks), call the is&t department! They have all your info and can get you set up
  • 1276kara1276kara Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I applied to Public Relations and Advertising and still haven't heard back. Hoping we hear something soon! I'm sitting on pins and needles 😬
  • ilovechicken1236ilovechicken1236 Registered User Posts: 27 Junior Member
    @acceptmeplz376 aww im in the class of 2022, not 2021
    @ilovechicken1236 im sure we'll still have some classes together! but definitely join their page on fb.