right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Chance at BC ?

leelee7leelee7 9 replies12 threads New Member
3.7 GPA 1650 SAT and two SAT SUBJECT TESTS MATH I AND BIO
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance at BC ?

• UCBerkeleyColinUCBerkeleyColin 46 replies0 threads Junior Member
    What are your extra curriculars?
    · Reply · Share
  • leelee7leelee7 9 replies12 threads New Member
    I have worked since freshman year. And will be having a second job my senior year.
    I started photography club at my school and I am the President.
    And I am a homeroom rep aka student govt.
    I am CCD first grade and kindergarten teacher for 10, 11, 12 grade
    And was in Sunday school in freshman year (got my conformation).
    I write on my own religious blog. (Won a contest and wrote a review about "Jesus > Religion" by Jefferson Bethke before the book came out and is now a NY Times Best Seller).
    I have done Mock Trail, Model UN (delegate and treasurer), Interact, and Habitat for Humanity from freshman or sophomore year).
    I have danced since freshman year but had to quite due to expenses this year.
    Over the summer I have volunteered at my town's library because I loveeee reading books.
    Also I went to Washington D.C for a Law & CSI program with George Mason Law and University.
    I want to be an attorney.

@UCBerkeleyColin‌

but to be honest i dont even think im going to apply anymore....
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity